Feb 18, 2012

Build to Last


This weekend, me and my friends and seniors from Interior Design UPH had a social movement event at TK Bahagia in Pluit, North Jakarta. The point is, we helped the school staffs to renovate and re-paint the whole building to make it less dreary and cheerier for children's learning activities.
I was interested to join because I thought it would be fun to paint with a real wall paint on a real wall for the kids. But then later, the committee asked me to make the wall painting design...


How does it feel to draw on something bigger than A0 paper? Nervous...


The first sketch. I didn't expect that  the wall would be much bigger than what I visualized in my mind.


Unable to think for more blabbing here haha, off to sleep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I highly appreciate every single comment, thank you :)