Mar 21, 2012

Because Sick People Are Everywhere


Was checking my inbox a couple of days ago and then, "Dafuq did I just read?"


Both of them were fake Twitter accounts, especially made for me and my sister. Because they are protected, I immediately made a new Twitter account to follow these accounts and found some creepy tweets inside the timelines.... later, the faker changed the username of both accounts and (I think) blocked me, so I lost the track.



If you find a strange Twitter / Facebook / blog / any kind of social network account below my or my sister's name, please let me know.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

crazy people are CRAZY!! :))

Hanna Irena said...

orang2 gila banget yaaa

Jessica Xu said...

yep be careful, Hannaaa

Post a Comment

I highly appreciate every single comment, thank you :)