Apr 5, 2012

The Postcrossing Experience


Been participating in Postcrossing for 26 days, and these are my first 3 cards I have sent. They look very childish, I know haha. I was really in a rush when I made them. The messy floral one was sent to China, the Harry Potter went to Russia and the yellow card was destined to Italy.


And the yellow postcard made it! To the far, far, far away Italy! I'm so stoked to know that the thing that I sent was exactly safely arrived to a stranger who lives very far from my place right now. Now I'm still waiting for the news of other 2 cards...


I really want to send more postcards, but it's really pricey, costs 10.000 for each card. Initially I thought the stamp won't be that expensive...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I highly appreciate every single comment, thank you :)