May 26, 2012

May Artworks


Those are the prints of several artworks I have produced this month. Quite many people asked me about how do I make drawings and most of them also asked if whether I use drawing tablet or manual sketching and then scan it to computer. Well, actually I made the entire drawing and coloring in Adobe Photoshop CS 3 by using a mouse, because I have tried using drawing tablet once and I didn't really like it, and I'm also not really comfortable with the sketch-and-scan technique because it takes a long process, hehe.

 Kurt and Blaine With Hot Pretzels
They are the reason for me to keep watching Glee. To be honest, I started to hate this series because it has turned into Rachel Berry Show. (Sorry, Gleeks!)
 Waiting
This is an aviator boy, waiting for his girl to dress up because they are going to have a rendezvous on the plane (he came in through the small window above). Haha, I don't know what kind of story is this.
 The Inconsistent Girl.
A quick, pointless drawing.
 Illuminated Luna.
My version of Luna Lovegood.
 Escape.
Let your imagination tells the tale of these characters.
Giant Inflatable Porpoise.
You saw this in my previous post! (Still screaming)
Arnold and Bunny Mask.
This is an artwork gift for the young and fashionable Arnold Teja, whose preppy-ness and cuteness has inspired me to make something for him.  I'm super glad to know that he loves the picture and even posted it to his blog. Check Arnold's adorable and chic looks here!







24 comments:

stellaaa said...

wow i love them all!! pls post more! ^^
-stella

Jessica Xu said...

I will :D thank you!

Ella said...

cool :)

Jessica Xu said...

thanks! ;)

Fidelia Salsabila said...

the arnold teja's was so adorable <33

http://fideliasalsabila.blogspot.com/

Jessica Xu said...

Thank you, Fidel! :D

Mitha Komala said...

you are undoubtedly talented, keep it up dear! <3 xx


Letters To Juliet

Jessica Xu said...

Thank you so much! :D

Tuki said...

You seriously used mouse? o___O wao, I worship your patience. I found it easier to use tablet and sometimes scan method. I don't have the patience in using mouse haha
Have you tried using SAI?

CL said...

I don't know how it works to make one of those, but all of them are awesome & adorable! <3

chikinritoruuu said...

love your artwork much cc jess :D

elenaputri.blogspot.com

Jessica Xu said...

Yep haha! Whoa thanks! I actually want to train myself to develop various ways to make drawings, including SAI, but I keep staying in my classic way. I feel too comfortable with mouse :D

Jessica Xu said...

Haha thank you so much!! :D

Jessica Xu said...

Aw thanks, Elena :D

janice vania said...

you are so talented! :)
i've tried using mouse to draw, but failed miserably, LOL

janicevania.blogspot.com

yiqin; said...

OMG SO CUTE

Jessica Xu said...

Thank you, Janice :">

Jessica Xu said...

Thanks!!!

Felicia Yohana said...

SUPER LOVE YOUR BLOG <33
i'm following you now :D
mind to follow back? :)

xx,
http://www.feliciayohana.com/

Josephine Sutji said...

OH MY! so you drew those amazing and adorable drawings by mouse?! you're so talented! I even cannot make a mulus and gak bergelombang circle using mouse in paint -_- keep up the good work :*
love love

Jessica Xu said...

double thank youuuu!

Jessica Xu said...

and I can't make awesome handmade cards just like what you've done hehe! Thank you, Joooo! :D

clara thomas said...

omg awesome!!
i can't drawing as cute as yours :\
btw following you now <3

http://clrland.blogspot.com/

Jessica Xu said...

hey thank you! :D

Post a Comment

I highly appreciate every single comment, thank you :)