Aug 17, 2012

GERMS ARE NOT FOR SHARING!



Boys are cool with one wallet and one cellular phone only when they go out, but girls are not. I'm sure most of the you girls, have at least three compulsory items to bring when you have to leave your house. Mine are : phone, camera, iPod, purse, a book and a small bottle of body mist. (No make-up tools detected, haha!)
But now, I have a new little friend that must be there inside my bag : introducing Solusimu, the disposable paper toilet seat cover!



Have you ever experienced a huge urge to urinate (pee) or defecate (poo) at a public place, but the public toilet didn't make you feel secure enough because you were way too worried about its hygiene? However, this "nature call" was unbearable and you didn't have any other choice.
We actually have to be seriously concerned about this issue. For ladies in all age, bad germs from dirty toilet seat can cause "keputihan"(leucorrhoea), an abnormal vaginal secretion that can be potentially continued with urinary tract infection and malignancy. More than just a disgusted feeling, using an unclean toilet will give you a dangerous threat for your health.  
But don't worry, because Solusimu Paper Toilet Seat Cover is here to give you the real solution!


Solusimu Paper Toilet Seat Cover's Travel Pack is very practical and won't take a big space of your bag. The usage is really easy : simply take one sheet, disconnect the joints, put it on the toilet seat and sit in peace! And after you are done with your "business", you don't even have to bother to dispose the seat cover to a trash bin because you can flush it into the toilet!
Solusimu Paper Toilet Seat Cover is made of 100% environmentally friendly soft virgin pulp, which is safe to flush and won't cause clogging, even after a long term use. Based on a research, it is even four times faster to dissolve in water, more than regular toilet tissue roll.


For me, this paper toilet seat cover seriously comes in handy. I actually just experienced a moment related to this issue a few days ago : me, in all of sudden attacked by a strong stomachache and the closest toilet stall to where I were could be described by the word "yuck" only.
But thank God I have kept Solusimu in my bag. This paper toilet seat cover relieved me a lot and I could sit in peace for real!

Go get Solusimu Paper Toilet Seat Cover for a very affordable price in Children's Store (Pacific Place, Senayan City, FX Mall) or visit their website for further information.

Remember, germs are not for sharing.



10 comments:

Ella said...

Nice (cute) review! :p

Marsha Karta Swardharma said...

even solusimu contact you to review their products ? cute. haha, Love the way you review it :)

BlushOff [Beauty Blog]

NaNa said...

this sounds pretty handy! thanks for sharing the info about it =) love your header btw, did you design and draw it? it's so lovely <3

love from the NANA girls xoxo

Jessica Xu said...

yes they did haha, thank you, Marsha! :)

Jessica Xu said...

Pleasure! Yes, I made the header hehe, thank you so much! ;D

Jessica Xu said...

thank you ;D

Bella Francisca said...

I was contacted by solusimu also, and I totally love their product! don't you think that every woman needs this? LOL! anw, first time on your blog, and I enjoy every photos on your blog! love it! :)

xx,
Missing Bee

Jessica Xu said...

Yes! I'll always keep one pack of this paper seat cover in my purse from now on. Very useful.
Aw thank you so much! :D

paper toilet seat covers said...

hi very nice blog and so cool information.I was contacted by solusimu also, and I totally love their product! don't you think that every woman needs this? LOL! anw, first time on your blog, and I enjoy every photos on your blog! love it! :)

paper toilet seat covers

Anonymous said...

mantep nih ... hiihihi nice posting download kumpulan skripsi gratis

Post a Comment

I highly appreciate every single comment, thank you :)