Nov 29, 2012

The Tiny Book


Fell in love at the first sight with The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories when I saw it on hitRECord, an open-collaborative company, founded and directed by the awesome Joseph Gordon-Levitt. And thank heavens for Open Trolley Indonesia, this book is available to order on their website (although the stock is super limited and I have to wait for around 3 weeks for the restocking process) so I don't have to deal with PayPal, pricey shipping fee, etc etc.


The book is literally tiny. And the stories inside this tiny book are, uhm, literally tiny. I finished reading the entire content in 10 minutes (or less) right after the FedEx mailman came to my door. But no, it doesn't mean that The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories is useless or not worth to buy! Let's see...


These two tiny stories are my favorite. Each story is amusing and unique, and due to the super short lines, you are free to imagine the rest of the story, or even the beginning. In my opinion, this book will make a perfect gift. An anti-mainstream gift. Okay because this book is so so so cute, I took a lot of pictures....


AND BY THE WAY...


Aubergine Garland's 2013 Calendar is here, available to order, and ready to sweetly stand on your desk!
Pre-order will be closed on December 12. View the full pages and more details here on Aubergine's blog and always feel free to contact me via e-mail, weirdoinpink@yahoo.com or reach me via text, Twitter, Instagram, anything... to order!


11 comments:

Maria Widjaja said...

omg the book is so adorable!


xx
www.bourbonribbn.com

Koala said...

I wish you would do a room tour! :3

Jessica Xu said...

it really is!

Jessica Xu said...

Oh nooo my room is a pure mess :"D

Unknown said...

Amazing sketch (。◕‿◕。)

Jessica Xu said...

Thank you :)

The Fierce Berry said...

Oh wow it's by Joseph Gordon-Levitt? I guess I have to buy it! I'm obsessed with him haha:))

Jessica Xu said...

He contributed, but the project was directe by himself and yess you have to buy the book :D

Anonymous said...

harga The Tiny Book berapa kak?

Jessica Xu said...

148.000

Anonymous said...

Kakk beli the tiny book dimana?

Post a Comment