Dec 15, 2012

Everybody Is Amazed By the Bright Blue Sky!


I noticed people in my timeline and news feed were joyfully discussing about the extremely blue sky this noon... some of them also complained about the massive heat, the rest took pretty pictures of the sky. So I sneaked away from my bunker and went outside with my camera. Unfortunately, not a lot of puffy clouds were seen in my spot. It was a quick and body-boiling stroll.


Checked my folder and found these two pictures that I took on April. Same blue color, different day! I hope I didn't give my neighbors creeps by wandering around with camera.




5 comments:

artofbeingweird said...

Such a blue sky! Beautifull!

Jessica Xu said...

thanks!

obat lemah syahwat said...

beautiful place, would have been comfortable if I lived there :)

Anonymous said...

I believe that is one of the most important info for me.
And i am glad reading your article. However wanna remark
on some common issues, The website taste is perfect, the articles is really nice : D.
Good job, cheers
Here is my web site - risks of hcg diet for men

Anonymous said...

Appreciating the commitment you put into your website and in depth information you offer.
It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same
old rehashed information. Great read! I've saved your site and I'm
adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.
Also see my webpage :: professional fixtures and special effects entertainment and architectural lighting

Post a Comment

I highly appreciate every single comment, thank you :)