Feb 5, 2013

Instadaily



Unpublished Aubergine Garland postcards, hairpins, daily doodles (most of them were made during uninteresting classes), Keith, washi tapes (my current obsession), souvenir from Scotland (with hoax printed on it), mint chocolate and green tea, brie mushroom burger a.k.a truck driver's meal, Jersey Lacey wingtip shoes, Owl City DVD from my dear penpal Joshua, a set of unpublished Valentine cards, 13th shoes, extremely cute faux cake, another faux cake, Thia's 20th birthday party, a vintage illustration on The Goods Diner' toilet stall (lol), my elixir of life, my tackily decorated Muji notebook, printed clip arts for scrapbook supplies, frozen glue, Lydia's Nici keychain.


7 comments:

Reinhardt Kenneth said...

I spot Lana Del Rey. and you are crazy creative you create all these cute stuff and it's just utterly addictive.
THE PHOTOGRAPHIC SENSE-http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

BTARI NADINE said...

i adore your illustrations very much!! omg, they're super cute, i wish i could illustrate like you, they're very sweet.

http://btarinadine.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Fantastic web site. Plenty of helpful info here. I am
sending it to a few friends ans additionally sharing in delicious.
And obviously, thanks to your effort!

Review my web-site blu-ray

Merilda Kristalya said...

cici.. suka banget foto2 nya inspiring...
peekatwist.blogspot.com

febrina utami putri said...

what filter did you use for those vintage dreamy toned pictures? such as that rolls of ribbon, it's so lovely!

Jessica Xu said...

@Febrina : Edited with Pixlr Express for iPhone :) thank you!

Zari Richard said...

hey lovely, how can I contact you?
please answer me to hellolestyleblog@gmail.com
your work is awesome <3333

Post a Comment

I highly appreciate every single comment, thank you :)