Apr 3, 2013

Doodle All the Way


Two months ago I started posting doodles on Instagram for everyone who mentioned me and asked for one. It lasted only for a while, because later I didn't have much time to handle it and some people can be very impatient and fussy, even with small thing like this, which was pretty annoying :/ So I removed the entire doodles from my feed and stopped receiving requests.
Nevertheless, it was totally heartwarming to read excited and cheery comments about the doodles :)

13 comments:

Dewi Wangsa said...

yourr doodles aree so beautiful, love it very much! :)
followed youu and visit mine on ur spare time :)

dewiwangsaaa.blogspot.com

ms.bulat said...

these are so amazing! would love to see the entire collection! :)

Maria Yolanda Andya said...

Wonderful! I love your doodle :9

alvinaliyandra said...

omg, just omg.

Eka Dyana said...

Thank you so much for your drawing <3 <3 <3 It's really cute, lot of my friends told me that they really like your drawing :D sorry if i make you annoyed but it's because i love your doodles too much thehe :D once again, thank you so much <3

bongsunmei said...

it's mine! in the bottom right corner. thankyou so much ci <3

masigit said...

doodle but very meaningfull....

Jessica Xu said...

@eka : to be honest you didn't annoy me at all ;) thank you so much!

Zari Richard said...

hi lovely its me again :)
pleeease contact me hellolestyleblog@gmail.com
love your work so much <33333

Jessica Xu said...

@Zari : already sent you an e-mail, dear. Thank you!

Hanna Irena said...

jexuuuu so cute :):) love your drawing

Ailyn Muhlfeld said...

You have a unique style in drawing. Cute drawings :)

Diprat said...

Really awesome <3

Post a Comment

I highly appreciate every single comment, thank you :)