May 11, 2013

20th


Turned 20 last week! Instead of being sorrowful for leaving my teenager phase behind for good, I was genuinely over the moon because my dearest one came to my place and gave me the sweetest birthday surprise evaah. The cake, the flower, the trinkets, the lollipops..... all that I have to do is glance at them and I will not stop smiling for the rest of the day. He also composed a very lovely song and got it recorded in a CD. Words can't express how joyous I am every time I give it a listen.
(Insert a very, very long march of smiley faces here.)


4 comments:

dinda belle said...

So sweet, happy belated bday then :)) no wonder of having a long march of smiley when we got something special from someone special ;)


Carlyn Brody said...

Happy 20TH Birthday Jessica!

Golda Regina said...

Happy birthday Jexuuu <3
So happy for you! :)

Miss Aa said...

happy bday.. and those are great shots :)

visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

warmest regards,
Miss Aa
www.miss-aa.com

Post a Comment

I highly appreciate every single comment, thank you :)