Jun 7, 2013

Cerulean

Throwback Friday, or I must say, please throw me back to those days!! Josh and I visited this nearly unpeopled beach in Ujung Genteng two days after my birthday last May. I'm not really sure about the name of the beach itself, but it is unusual in a beautiful way.


The waves doesn't approach the shore directly because its swash zone and beach face are separated by... something like a large-sized seaweed land. This slippery seaweed land is a huge habitat for tiny fishes, starfishes and sea slugs; and quite shallow in depth, so it felt like we were walking on a mini aquarium. And both of us forgot our sandals, so yeah. 


It was really hard to make a normal smiley face because the sunlight was way too piercing, haha! My favorite part was watching some glimmering effect on my feet when I immersed them in the water. The clearwater reflected the sunlight and it created a movement of little shiny stars, like a disco ball. 


The view of sparkly ocean and bright blue sky with nobody around but your dearest one, was so precious. Still feels like a one fine dream.

8 comments:

janice vania said...

as always, such beautiful photos! <3 so talented!
and you two are so cute together :)

janicevania.blogspot.com

Delia Salsabila said...

Such a beautiful beach :)x

Dewi Wangsa said...

I love all of ur post, looks pastell :3

dewiwangsaaa.blogspot.com

Gabrielle Atmajaya said...

so beautiful photosss <3 itu pantainya dimana sih kok bagus bangettt

Avo said...

You take very lovely photos!
This looks like a lot of fun!

xoxo,
Avo (www.avoslife.com)

Danny Suyandi said...

OMG those photos are amazing!
is it seriously in Ujung Genteng! should visit it someday!


http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

drey said...

beautiful photos captured sweet moments <3

caramengobatiglaukomag said...

Terimakasih artikel ny a, semoga bermanfaat

Post a Comment

I highly appreciate every single comment, thank you :)