Aug 23, 2013

His Twenty First


Josh was turning 21 last week! Because he lives so far away from my place and I was unable to give him a visit, the birthday package had to be sent via postal service and the 'birthday surprise' was done on internet. I sent him a riddle to solve in order to reveal the password for a private Tumblr that I made for him. The content is a short illustrated story and a silly video (featuring me as a singer with an awful voice). I also contacted a local cakery in his city to deliver a birthday cake to his house. Glad to know that he was so happy with all of those.


7 comments:

Jane Reggievia said...

omg you are such a sweet and lovely girlfriend! <3 i love the riddle-making idea, genius!

JANE FROM THE BLOG

JAL. said...

geez, cc! you're such a good girlfriend for him :) have a reaaaaly longlasting relationship! GodBless!

Joshua Christian said...

You're missing Darryl Wezy! It doesn't make it any less than perfect, tho. You are perfect.

Freedom & Its Owner - http://simplyjochris.blogspot.com

Maria Widjaja said...

omggggg you're such a sweetheart! I feel you! I'm in a LDR too :( anyone would surely love to have one sweet gf like you! ;D hahahaha

Carlyn Brody said...

You make the coolest stuff. Your boyfriend is lucky to have you.

http://jonbearandcarlyngirl.blogspot.com.au/

rumah dijual di surabaya said...

its very nice you're lucking....

Fajar Juara said...

Mantap

Pengobatan Sesak Nafas

Post a Comment

I highly appreciate every single comment, thank you :)