Aug 31, 2013

Transparent Case #1


A few weeks ago I got myself a jelly transparent case for my phone. I don't want to spend a lot of money for case collection (because it's redundant), and this one is my third case because the previous two were...awful. If you're thinking to use jelly colored case for a long-term usage, don't bother, because the color will fade away and turn yellowish; making it looks very unhygienic. 


The first idea that came to my mind was this: the box where I keep my vintage clip arts.


And then I sorted them...


I put them in a random order...


Carefully put the phone into the case...


Aaaand that's it. This was my first try and I know the result didn't look very tidy, but I can change the decoration every time I want to. Fancy-looking cases are tempting, but I think I'll never get bored with this jelly transparent case because I can use it as my creative outlet.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

where do you get some vintage clip art?

Tasha said...

WAAAAH that is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Aww, now this is just too cute!! In fact, your whole blog is cute- glad to be a follower :)

Sastiya Fairus Qorira said...

kaa clipartnya dapet dr manaaa

Krista Blanks said...

You are a clever little cookie!
Totally inspired to go find myself a clear case now.

Blanks & Bliss

Unknown said...

where did you buy the transparent case? *_*

Anonymous said...

good idea <3 I love so much!

natasyatata.blogspot.com

Post a Comment