Sep 24, 2013

Busssy


My school assignments keep me busy and I haven't posted any single thing this month, so here it is....a quick and tiny glimpse of what I have been going through lately. Above is something old and something new: my old journal that have served me for 7 months and 10 days, with the new replacement. They are exactly the same Muji notebook that my friend had kindly gave to me, but the 6 cm growth quite amazes me.


One of my school assignments. This one is for Illustration class. We had to choose one exotic object from Indonesia and create four illustrations of it; with references to well-known illustrators and based on the following categories: kids, teenagers, adults and elders. I chose Javanese bride and groom and decided on Joey Chou for the kids category, Diela Maharanie for teenagers and Oana Befort for adults. I miserably ruined the elders category so let's not talk about it!


I made stickersss! I'm planning to make tons of stickers and sell them in the future but yeah, my school assignments don't want me to. At the moment. I really want to work on new designs but apparently I can't continue the project until this December.


I also don't make a lot of doodles lately. Anyway, a month ago I did an exciting art trade with my sweet illustrator friend, Riska. She made me this seriously cute illustration! She told me about the visualization of me strolling around a park on a bike in the afternoon with a bunny and I couldn't help giggling a lot because in the real life, I still can't ride a bike. Nevertheless, I promise myself to print this out, get it framed and hang it on my own home someday.


(PS : do check out Josh's SoundCloud because he is an awesome singer!)



6 comments:

JAL. said...

oh my your doodles are so cute!

Claudia Novreica said...

You're doing so well on your illustration, ci Jess. :D

Carlyn Brody said...

Your pictures are so pretty and cute. Good luck with your school assignments.

http://jonbearandcarlyngirl.blogspot.com.au/

Michelle said...

All you work is just simply beautiful, Jessica! And you made those stickers?? Sooo cute. Let us know once they're available. I need to snatch some up for my art journal. ;)

Febby Aurora said...

Your artwork is awesome!! Lucu bgt><
Mind to follow each other? I'd love to know :)

febiola-febby.blogspot.com

Natasya K Dharani said...

so cute :) I hope I can have one part ♥

natasyatata.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I highly appreciate every single comment, thank you :)