Jan 30, 2014

Sketched Strangers #1


I have been wanting to do this for a VERY, very, very long time and finally managed to post one!! 
Every time I caught people in interesting outfits, manners or doing anything whimsical, I took my phone straight away and typed descriptive notes about each person because unfortunately I don't have photographic memory aaand I know it sounds creepy but yeah. Actually I have been observing and taking notes for two years or so, but those notes ended up missing or deleted by accident. The strangers above came from the newest list that I have made recently.


16 comments:

Carlyn Brody said...

Aww the pictures are so cute. My little brother use to sketch strangers on the train, I guess it must be an artist thing.

Sarah said...

I love this little project. Your illustrations are so charming! PS Did you ever receive that letter from me? Or do you think it's lost forever? :(

raynamarchyiane said...

you're soo talented, always adore you.:)

anw i already followed you. mind to follback and keep in touch?maybe we can be friends!:)

xx
raynamarchyiane.blogspot.com

Maria Widjaja said...

omg!! wish I could sketch as good as you:((
you're sooooooooo talented! have always been your artworks number one fan!<3


www.bourbonribbon.com

Samuel Alexander said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samuel Alexander said...

Omg jes ini lucu banget

Samuel Alexander said...

Ong jes ini lucu banget

Jane Reggievia said...

Gosh you are such a talented artist! I usually write a story behind every stranger that I meet, but you make a sketch of them. Cool! (:

JANE FROM THE BLOG

Hanna Irena said...

The guy with piggy tie, epic! :P

Christy M said...

Awww idk but I think this is such a lovely thing<3

christymonicaa.blogspot.com

lauren, curious constellation said...

This is brilliant! Your blog is so happy!

Indy said...

This is such a great idea! You are so very creative and talented!

drey said...

omg this is cute! you're so talented! oh would you like to tell me what camera or effect you used to take this pict? it's so bright and nice :)

Janangelica L said...

Oh my cici. You really met them? I'm interest with that tropical umbrella!!

M said...

really really love it :)
red ballon and pig tie !

erkut simsek said...

Evet

Post a Comment

I highly appreciate every single comment, thank you :)