Feb 14, 2014

Mid-Feb

Happy St. Valentine's Day, everyone! I hope you have a great one, because mine is gloomy. Josh is so far away and we cannot have a typical Valentine dinner tonight and I have to work on my tasks and assignments instead.


But I was super glad he could make a short visit last week. We only took one photograph together, and I tried to recall our OOTDs by making these paperdolls.


And he gave me a set of early Valentine gift as well: a box full of tasty brownies, Kate Spade earrings and a cover of Paul McCartney's My Valentine. I made a playlist to celebrate this lovey-dovey day and feel free to give a listen! Josh is on track number one. You can tell how lucky I am to have a beau with such an angelic voice. Do visit his SoundCloud if you'd love to hear more from him.






And latest project... Custom book, specially requested by Achi.

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Your illustrations are so wonderful, you talented lady! Happy Valentine's Day <3 xoxo

Carlyn Brody said...

That's all so lovely. You are an awesome couple.

Danny Suyandi said...

that artworks <3 <3
so damn amazing!


http://rebellishoes.blospot.com

Yulia Rahmawati said...

everything at this blog post is so cute :) esp the book :)

sun hope deep sea said...

Artikelnya sangat menarik dan bisa menjadi inspirasi banyak orang. Terimakasih yah sudah berbagi informasi seperti ini. Salam kenal.

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

This is just too adorable. Great job! xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

MITCH said...

Such a cute illustration indeed! Lovely :)

Btw, I'm holding my first giveaway, come join it at OhDearBumblebees' Giveaway~*

xx,
http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com/

fhenny said...

such lovely illustration! love them!
xoxo
style frontier

Wynne Prasetyo said...

that pop up book is super sweet, do you make it yourself? teach me!

M said...

that song is one of my fav song also
he sang beautifully,
i bet you were above the rainbow when you heard it
:) :)

Mitha Komala said...

super cute illustrations! major love <3

Letters To Juliet

Post a Comment

I highly appreciate every single comment, thank you :)