Jul 5, 2014

Sketched Strangers #2


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Two months of total blog abandonment!!! I'm congratulating myself. This blog missed a lot of things: my 21st birthday, farewell with my flat and hello to my new apartment, things I recently made, things I recently purchased, my depression, stuffs etc…. but actually it has been pretty mundane as always. So, abandonment is not a bad thing. You're not here to read my whine over and over again though.
However, here's the second batch of Sketched Strangers. Finishing them felt like working on paperworks because I can't conveniently draw and color each person straight after I caught them with my eye.


4 comments:

Carlyn Brody said...

Really cute sketches. I bet the people would be delighted if they could see them.

Janangelica L said...

you met unusual people! I wonder how is you're place like. It must be cool!

Sarah Vernanda Anjani said...

I always love your artworks! <3

John Setrodipo said...

l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

Love John Setrodipo

Post a Comment

I highly appreciate every single comment, thank you :)