Mar 27, 2015

Posting On Whim


My last semester at uni before the Final Project will be over in three weeks and I'm going to Josh's hometown for two weeks during the holiday. The nervousness doubled as I have to prepare myself to meet the 'in-laws' and think about what I really should do for my Final Project. So far, all that I can come up with is illustrated encyclopedia, illustrated storybook or illustrated just-for-fun book.
Anyway, my daily life remains the same old, same old. I have finished my internship at the beginning of this month and my class schedule is not bloated, so I continue to accept commissioned works and get on with personal projects little by little. Honestly, I can't stop thinking about wardrobe improvement and saving up for vacation trips, so I'm seriously obliged to earn more money….

Snow White, work in progress / Me at some new bakery shop, posing for a shameless selca / I put my cousin's Lego spear on my Lego Fairy / Matchy matchy /  When I was at Miss Bee Providore / At Uniqlo / The never-been-worn mini circus dress that I bought around four years ago that I released for good to someone else / Farewell treat / I'm currently accompanied by Breaking Bad while I draw Disney Princesses / My very first collar pin / My works at the annual Titik Temu exhibition / Sherlock print I've been planning to sell soon / Fake me-time setup




3 comments:

Carlyn Brody said...

Nice pictures. Good luck on your final year of school. I hope your final project turns out well. Also good luck on meeting the "in laws", I'm sure they will like you.

Jessica Xu said...

@Carlyn: thank you so much for always being so nice, dear! And amen to that! <3

Gabrielle Crystal RoseBonniee said...

Lovely ♥

Love from Slovakia ~

ℓα ℒιcσrηe - ℒa vie est ℓa petite ℓicorne.
Giveaway

Post a Comment

I highly appreciate every single comment, thank you :)