Aug 22, 2015

Birthdays


Josh celebrated his 23rd birthday last week. We are still enduring the pain of being in a long distance relationship, so I sent the birthday gift via mail and ordered a super tasty Oreo mille-crêpe cake to be delivered to him. The Batman: Year One comic book is his request, and apparently DC comic books will always make it to his present list every year... (I also gave him Frank Miller's Batman last year). The tiger-eye bead bracelet was a love at first sight when I saw it online; I thought it's very him. And the Love Coupons pack was made by me with love. Seen here is Josh in his infamous Dao Ming Shi-ish hair. Two days after he received this, he got his hair cut. Shoot!
I'd like to tag photos of my latest two birthday presents here since I didn't make any posts about it.


This wooden dish + spoon set and twenty-two cheese blocks are what Josh got for me this year. And they came to my door on April 5 instead of May 4 due to the shop owner's loss of memory and integrity.


Delicious food given to me on my 21st birthday last year. My mom cooked the "noodle of longevity" and the strawberry mille-crêpe cake was sent by Josh.



This pink peonies bouquet is probably one of the best birthday present ever! I attempted to press the petals and failed miserably. Josh also bought me a set of print and cards by one of my favorite illustrators, Becca Stadtlander.

7 comments:

Janangelica L said...

pretty present and birthday gifts ci Jess :) You two such a caring and couples. wish you a lot of bless on your relationship. Till I hear your prewed news ci!

Carlyn Brody said...

Beautiful presents. You guys are so cute.

Ajulios said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ajulios said...

Oh my god I was just trying to log out because of that shameful picture of my early teenager stage. Now everyone can see it

Ajulios said...

And by the way I was laughing at "...due to the shop owner's loss of memory and integrity."

Ronalene Soluta said...

I am patiently waiting for you to post.. and finally! :)

Jessica Xu said...

@Janice: wow pre-wed!! Amen to that! :'D and thank you as always for your kind words, Janice <3 <3
@Carlyn: thank you, Carlyn dear :)
@Julio: hahahahahahahahahahahaha your avatar looks like a pumpkin, IDK why
@Ronalene: aw! It is always exciting to know that I still have readers here :") thank you!

Post a Comment

I highly appreciate every single comment, thank you :)