Jun 26, 2016

Freebies! Hand-drawn Desktop Wallpaper



FYI: The most visited post on my blog is the Cupcake Desktop Wallpaper; this freebie set is 4 years old and it still gets hits almost every day. I wonder why...
Anyway, I made some random doodles with colored pencils a few weeks ago. It was the first time since...I don't know, forever. I haven't gotten my hands on Photoshop for drawing-related activities in months (let alone colored pencils...they were literally covered in cobweb when I found them). Feel free to download, and please use them for personal purposes only. Enjoy :)

Download here:

8 comments:

Nisrinah A.M said...

πŸ’•πŸ’•

Nisrinah A.M said...

πŸ’•πŸ’•

Heryani Syafitri said...

so cute, i like your drawing so much :)

Janangelical said...

thankyou thankyou thankyou! would love to use them on my planner :)

Jessica Xu said...

@Nisrinah: :D
@Heryani: thank you!
@Janice: go ahead! :) tapi semoga ga pecah gambarnya..

zahra hanifa said...

Hi, Kak Jesicca. Can I use one of these drawing as wallpaper in my new blog? Iam going to give Credits to you! Thanks! 😊😊

Jessica Xu said...

@zahra: Hi Zahra, yes you can :) thank you!

Maria Leung said...

omg so cute!

Post a Comment

I highly appreciate every single comment, thank you :)