May 5, 2012

19th


Yesterday was my 19th birthday, my late idol Audrey Hepburn's 83rd birthday and Star Wars Day!
I'm not stoked, my brain is overloaded by this disturbing voice which is repeated over and over again, "You are 20 next year, you are 20 next year, you are 20 next year"... it feels like being 19 is the very last limit of youth. That's not true anyway, I just feel that way because I'm afraid of growing up....
So my birthday was started with a pre birthday dinner with calories-booster food from PHD in my house at midnight (duh) and continued with the online Q&A session at 6 o'clock in the morning with my favorite guy ever, Adam Young from Owl City. I was so daaaamn excited when he announced this Q&A a week ago because the schedule was set on my birthday. I was so hopeful that he would answer my tweet because I mentioned my birthday, Audrey Hepburn's birthday and the annual celebration day of Star Wars (he adores Audrey and a big fan of Star Wars) but well I was still not lucky enough haha.
Later, I had my birthday dinner with Devi and Adrian at Nanny's Pavillon. The day flew too fast.



Digital card from Swapi. Thank you!! Was too tired to make myself a birthday card haha.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy bday :)

Jessica Xu said...

thank you, whoever you are!

Arnold Teja said...

Happy Birthday Jessica! Wishing you lots of happiness and dreams come true! Please keep the inspiration and beautiful pics coming xx

Jessica Xu said...

You are too kind, thank you Arnold! Yep I'm so gonna be productive this upcoming holiday :D

Anonymous said...

whos the guy with the jacket? looks kinda hot lol anyway happy birthday to you :)

Jessica Xu said...

Wow he'll be very happy to know this haha, he is my friend. Thank you! :D

Post a Comment